The 14th Annual Fall 5K Run and 5K Walk takes place on Saturday, October 19, 2013. The race starts at 10 a.m. The cost for those registering before October 20 is $25; $10 for children ages 14 and under. Participants can also register on the day of the race for $30.
Prize will be awarded to the Team with the most participants.
Download Application here
For RACE RESULTS by FLRRT.com click here
All funds are dispersed evenly between the North Fork Breast Health Coalition
and the Coalition for Women's Cancers at Southampton Hospital.
There will be a raffle to benefit Lucia's Angels.
In addition to medals for the top finishers, new awards will be made for the first place breast cancer survivor runner and walker respectively.
Click here to see statements from women who attended the
EAST WIND RETREAT 2013
Click here to see photos and statements from women who attended the
EAST WIND RETREAT 2012
FREE BARBECUE immediately following the race.
Stretch Clinic • Therapeutic Massage •
Accurate Split Time Each Mile • Water Stop
For a list of our SPONSORS click here
• American Hotel lunch for 4
• Gift Certificate for Vine Street Cafe
• Gift Certificate for Planet Bliss Restaurant
• Gift Certificate for Sweet Tomato's Restaurant
• Gift Certificate for Stars Cafe
• Gifts from Coastal Cottage
• Gifts from Bridge Street Gifts, Nancy McCarthy
• Massage from La Carezza, Southampton
• Gift Certificate from East Hampton Indoor Tennis
• Golf Lesson from Bob DeStefano
• 2 Courtside tickets to a Nets game with parking
• Wine baskets courtesy of Teresa Montant "Real Men Wear Pink"
• Gift from Shelter Island Pharmacy
|Tickets sold on the day of race, must be present to win.
All money raised from Raffle goes to Lucia's Angels
A free shuttle bus will transport participants from the North Ferry to the staging area between 8 and 9:15 a.m. and back to the North Ferry until 12 noon.
For more information call 631-774-9499
Copyright 2009 by Shelter Island Run, Inc.
Website design by Shelter Island Graphics | Hosted
by Hamptons Online